Having a uncomfortable interaction with someone could be very unnerving. Most people experience Feelings and emotions that triggers thoughts of violence.
- What’s next
- What is the other person thinking
- Is he or she gonna to try to harm me
- Am I gonna be safe
- Is this likely to happen again
- Am I gonna be attacked
- Should I tell someone
- Does this mean war
- How can I resolve this – What should I do
- Me and that person is definitely not cool with each other
- What did I do
- is that person Mentally stable
Support Civility Awareness by Donating to the Lives In Harmony organization, working to prevent unnecessary acts of violence.