How harmony works
Being kind to others, having confidence at the same time, remaining humble, never forgetting that your creator is a creator of billions of others. Never treat others the way you would not want to be treated, allow the power of love to resolve any and all social conflicts, never forget that you are loved and there are billions of others who are loved just as much as you are
Being great sometimes demanding.
- People who like to see others suffering
- People who ignore peace
- People who don’t advocate social and income equality.
- People who say I’m just doing my job even if their job description entails making other people lives bothersome
- Any person that’s quick to anger
- Anyone that’s unwilling to dialogue to resolve a conflict to prevent it from escalating into violence
It starts with Awareness